Grundfos SCALA2 Water Booster Pump
With the new GRUNDFOS SCALA2 water booster pump, perfect water pressure is finally available in an all-in-one unit. Now you can enjoy the luxury of a perfectly comfortable shower any time of day – even when your family is using the many other taps in your home, for instance in the bathroom, the kitchen and the garden. And the SCALA2 is so compact and quiet, you won’t even know it’s there.
SCALA2 has a sound level of only 47 dB(A) in typical use, which is as quiet as a modern dishwasher. This makes SCALA2 one of the
quietest boosters in its class
Perfect water pressure – finally compact and easy to install
SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times – even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time. It packs pump, motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit. And with its intelligent pump control, SCALA2 automatically adjusts performance to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. Thanks to a water-cooled motor, SCALA2 even offers one of the lowest noise levels of any booster on the market.
What is intelligent pump control?
SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.
- Perfect water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
- Low noise: As quiet as a modern dishwasher (47 dB(A) in typical use)
- Easy selection: One variant for all domestic boosting needs
- Easy installation: Compact, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
- Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel
- Reliable operation: Dry-running protection, anti-cycling
- Long lifetime: Quality-tested to perfection, maintenance-free
SCALA2 is the perfect choice for residential buildings with up to 3 floors and 8 taps.
- Boosting from mains: Increases the water pressure delivered by city mains
- Boosting from tanks: Increases water pressure from roof tanks, break tanks and ground tanks, including rainwater tanks.
- Boosting from wells: Pumps water from a depth of 8 meters