– XA 50/20(S) is an end suction centrifugal water pump. It must be driven by electric motor or engine.
– XA pumps is simple in structure, reliable in performance, small in size, light in weight, high in suction lift, low in power consumption and easy in maintenance
– XA pumps are used for pumping clean water or liquids which characteristics of chemical and physical is similar to water. They are suitable for plants, mine, city water supply and irrigation.
– For a pump of same model, the model performance can be changed by vary the speed of pump rotation.
– Packing type *
– Cast Iron body
– Cast iron impeller **
* Optional: Mechanical seal type can be purchased separately with ADDITIONAL COST
** Optional: Bronze impeller can be purchased separately with ADDITIONAL COST
– Impeller size: 214mm
– Speed: 2900 rpm
– Capacity: 60 m3/hr
– Head: 56m
– Inlet X Outlet: 2-1/2” X 2”
– Pump shaft: 24mm
– Best efficient performance @ 1450RPM with 3HP motor: 130 gal/min @ 42ft
– Best efficient performance @2900RPM with 20HP motor: 220 gal/min @ 180ft