product: Pedrollo CPM170 Centrifugal Pump
INSTALLATION AND USE
Suitable for use with clean water and with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made. Because they are reliable and easy to use these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure tanks, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and orchards. Installation needs to be undertaken in well ventilated closed areas
or anyway protected from bad weather.
• Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9.6 m³/h)
• Head up to 56 m
• Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
• Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +90 °C
• Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
• Max. working pressure:
– 6 bar for CP 100-130-132-150-158
– 10 bar for CP 170-190-200
• Continuous service S1
There are no reviews yet.