Grundfos Compact-E 2XCM5-4 Variable Booster PumpCompareAdd to wishlist
Grundfos Compact-E System is designed with two to four numbers of Grundfos Horizontal centrifugal multi-stage CM pumps operating in parallel via Grundfos R-series variable speed drive installed at the panel. The constant pressure boosting is able to supply water to household, dwellings, office buildings, hotels, hospitals, departmental stores and manufacturing plants.
Features and Benefits
- Constant pressure for optimum comfort and energy savings
- Simple and user friendly operation
- Lead lag and timer change over feature to ensure equal operation of pumps
- Automatuc changeover in the event of failure of one pump to prevent interruption of water supply
- High quality components for longer lasting operation
- Motor protection to minimize failure of the motor and pumps from external fault
- Earth leakage protection from mains
- Protection via Groundfos R-series VSD for motor and pump protection such as over-current, over-voltage, motor overload, under voltage during operation, ground fault, high pressure limit, low pressure limit, sensor fault and dry run protection.
- No. of pumps : 2 to 4 pumps
- Pump type : Grundfos Horizontal Multistage CM-A
- Supply voltage :
- Single phase 220-240VAC 50HZ (2 pumps only up to 1.5 kw only
- Three phase 380-415VAC 50HZ (2 to 4pumps up to 4kw)
- Max. ambient temperature : 55 degree C & not exceeding 90 degree C
- Max. operating pressure : Max. 10 bar
- System enclosure : IP42
- Maniflold type : Galvanized Iron
- Manifold connection : BSPT (M) for up to 2 1/2″, PN16 flange for DN80 and above
- Baseplate type : Mild steel C-chanel
- Tank size : 18L (CM1 to CM5) & 35L (CM10 to CM25)
The details make the difference
From end to end, Grundfos‘ well-known quality and attention to detail makes the difference between Grundfos CM and competitive pumps.
A small pump with gigantic potential
It was once said that great things come in small packages. When you meet the Grundfos CM pump for the first time, you’ll certainly agree. This horizontal multistage pump has been created with compactness and modularity as two of its central features. Add reliability and quiet operation to the mix, and another innovative pump solution from Grundfos is born.
The Grundfos CM is designed to be used in a variety of applications. These include
- Washing & cleaning
- Temperature control
- Water treatment
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries
- And more…
Key Characteristics of Grundfos CM pump Compactness
Certain dimensions have reduced by more than 30% compared to corresponding pumps without a corresponding reduction in performance.
An impressive range of variants are easily created. Elements including motor,sleeve, stack and pump housing can be combined to best suit customer needs.
Robust materials and components including joint elements , o-ring shaft seals , and stack clamping ensure a minimum of downtime .
CM pumps are often used in small spaces, where loud operation is undesirable. Aside from sounding better , quiet operation eliminates the need for extra insulation around the product.
Different materials are better suited for different applications. The modular concept of the Grundfos CM pump allows you to select the material that best suits your needs.
Solid & reliable, it is perfect for washing and cleaning, pressure boosting, and chillers.
AISI 304 / DIN 1.4301 stainless steel
AISI304 stainless steel is the perfect choice for water and non-corrosive liquids used in water treatment, temperature control , pressure boosting, and washing & cleaning .