The Grundfos PM 1 and PM 2 pressure managers are designed for automatic start/stop control of Grundfos pumps and other water supply pumps
The PM 1 and PM 2 have a user-friendly interface with
LED indicators showing:
• power on
• pump running
• alarm indication
• pressure indication (only PM 2).
- Household water supply
- Boosting from above ground water tanks
- Light industrial use
Specifications: Pressure: 1.5~5Bar Voltage: 240V Descriptions: The PM2 pressure manager is intelligent waterworks that control your pump in accordance with consumption in domestic water supply and booster systems. PM2 is the all-round control solution. Applications: The PM2 offers adjustable pump start from 1.5 to 5 bar. This enables customization to different types of installation and desired comfort levels. The start pressure is set inside the unit, whereas current pressure is read on the intuitive LED display. The PM2 starts the pump when the start pressure is reached and keeps running as long as there is flow. It is equipped with an internal pressure tank to minimize starts and stops in the event of leakage in the installation. The PM2 can
– Refine petroleum products.
– Aviation gasoline and jet fuels
– A wide variety of products such as: liquid sugars, corn syrup, dextrose, fructose, sucrose, maltose, lactose, corn oil, soy bean oil, cotton seed oil, coconut oil.
– Treated waters (deionized, demineralized, an potable)
– Chlorinated solvents and general solvent metering.
– Acid PH liquids.
– Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)
– Crude oil, also for heated and/or viscous liquids.
– Oil or water based latex products, polyester resins, and adhesives (neutral PH), also for metering herbicides and nitrogen fertilizer solutions.
– Sodium hydroxide (caustic) solutions, high sulfur crude oil and other alkaline PH liquids.
– Abrasive liquids.
– size (inch): 2″ (50mm)
– Flow rate: 38-380 lit/min
– Volume per revolution: 0.681 L
– Max pressure: 10 bar /150 Psi
– Accurancy: ± 0.2%
– Repeatability: ≤ 0.05%
– Standard measurement: Litre
– Net weight: 26 kg
– Gross weight: 38 kg
The K44 mechanical flow meter for diesel is easy to calibrate at the place of installation and is suitable for installation on pumps or service stations for diesel, for those who want to keep the amount of dispensed fluid monitored without special needs for storage.
K44 are reliable and economic mechanical flow meters that can also be used by gravity, thanks to the low resistance to flow. It is also available a pulser version of the meter which includes:
- Mod. Pulser: card type “Open collector”,
- frequency 10 pulses/litre,
- 6-24 V DC power supply, max. 10 mA.