- HCP F/FN series – Sewage & Effluent Submersible Pump.
Portable, compact and durable submersible pumps for contaminated and clean water.
Excellent solids handling and highly efficient pumps.
- The range includes 0.37kW up to and including 3.7kW pumps. They are available in single phase 230V and three phase 415V.
- Single phase and three phase pumps up to and including 1.5kW can be fitted with a single float level switch to facilitate automatic unsupervised operation.
- Pumps feature a double, back to back mechanical seal (Inner = Carbon vs. Ceramic. Outer = Silicone carbide vs. Silicone carbide).
- The seal is located in the oil housing and runs independently from the pumped product. It is thus not dependent on product for cooling or lubrication.
- Pumps are fitted with a motor protector “auto cut” thermal device. This protects the motor from burning due to overloading etc.
- The combination of stainless steel and cast iron makes these pumps very durable.
- Available with two types of impellers. U— Vortex and P— Single vain channel.
- Drainage of waste water from the basement of building, hotel industry, market, tunnels, under ground garages etc.
- Drainage of sewage from food, leather processing factory, and dyeing factory. Also in septic tank and stock farm.
- Pumping surface water, drainage water from garage sprinkler system.
P-Type: Semi-open impeller cutting foreign particles and preventing clog by solids.
U-Type: This impeller can generate rapid rotating vortex to handle fluid mixed with long fiber, the majority of abrasive solids do not touch impeller to minimize impeller wearing.
– Outlet: 3″ (80mm)
– Power: 1HP (750W)
– Head(max-min): 12m – 3m
– Capacity (min-max) : 60 lit/min – 480 lit/min
— Votage: 415V