Mason YB-80 (3″) Rotary Vane PumpCompareAdd to wishlist
– Fuel oil delivery truck
– Fleet refueling
– Lube oil and aviation refuels
– Transport of petro-chemicals, gasoline, biofuels. solvents and etc.
– YB series self priming rotary vane pump with internal by-pass valve. The pumps use a rotor with sliding vanes to draw the liquid. The material of construction is nodular iron with sliding vanes built in a special lubricating material. Due to its efficiency the pumps can handle viscous and also volatile liquid and require less horsepower than other equivalent pumps. The pumps are capable of higher flow-rates at lower number of revolutions than other designs.
– Durable for fast and quiet operation.
– Sliding vane design provides sustained performance and trouble free operation, high reliability.
– Adjustable relief valve protects pump from excessive pressure.
– T-type strainer are available to protect pumping system from damage cause by welding slag and foreign matter in the piping and tanks.
– size (inch): 80mm / 3″
– Flow range (L/min):
650rpm: 1000 L/min
600rpm: 920 L/min
550rpm: 840 L/min
500rpm: 760 L/min
450rpm: 680 L/min
400rpm: 600 L/min
– Max working pressure: 125 PSI
– Rated suction: 6 m
– Max working temperature: 115
– Viscosity: 20,000 SSU
– HP: 10HP
– Net weight: 64 kg